Last Updated: 26 Nov, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- Information You Provide to Us: When you sign up for our newsletter, contact us via email, or fill out any forms on the Site, we may collect your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Automatically Collected Information: We may collect certain information about your visit to the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and device information. We may also collect information about how you use the Site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on, and the search terms you enter.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Site, such as by analyzing how users interact with the Site and testing new features;
- To communicate with you about the Site and our services, such as by sending you newsletters or responding to your inquiries;
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas or other legal requests;
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others; and
- For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with the following types of third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers who help us operate and improve the Site, such as analytics providers and email service providers.
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, or other related entities for business purposes.
- Business Transfers: We may share your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction involving 13377.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Consent: We may share your information with third parties with your consent.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no transmission of information over the internet is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information despite our efforts. We encourage you to use caution when sharing personal information online.